Evolution Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Ops

4 posters

Go down

Black Ops Empty Black Ops

Post by Shox121 Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:13 pm

found this wee hidden gem on youtube

Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Black Ops Empty Re: Black Ops

Post by TomkatNI Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 pm

Sweet lad must try this out later Very Happy
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NasalFloss Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:02 pm

Reminds me of that game 'Micro Machines' way back for some reason. I've came to the realisation that I'm hopeless at COD after buying it. When I play it's like the start of 'saving private ryan'! Carnage, just carnage...

And what's with all the people making weird, random noises into the microphones? Guess it must be a bunch of 15 yo's or something.
NasalFloss
NasalFloss

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:41 am

NasalFloss wrote:Reminds me of that game 'Micro Machines' way back for some reason. I've came to the realisation that I'm hopeless at COD after buying it. When I play it's like the start of 'saving private ryan'! Carnage, just carnage...

And what's with all the people making weird, random noises into the microphones? Guess it must be a bunch of 15 yo's or something.

Haha wouldn't worry botu bein hopeless lad, ghet on with us an make us look good! Very Happy

Aye I would say that they're not even 15 man, more like 10/11...i told a few to 'f**k up an go back between mammy', I know im cruel but they were doin my tits in lol.
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NasalFloss Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:49 am

Sorry guys - you keep on sending me game invites but it keeps on saying the server is full, game is in session, or the game is unavailable!!! Just so you know I'm not being impolite Very Happy

By the way the servers are piss poor. Anyone else having to wait a while sometimes for a match???
NasalFloss
NasalFloss

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 am

NasalFloss wrote:Sorry guys - you keep on sending me game invites but it keeps on saying the server is full, game is in session, or the game is unavailable!!! Just so you know I'm not being impolite Very Happy

By the way the servers are piss poor. Anyone else having to wait a while sometimes for a match???

Ah lad it's terrible at the moment.

Sometimes it's good then can be piss-poor. Don't worry m8 we'll get a game sometime this year lol Smile
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:22 am

I wonder can ya make a run and dive through the hole in the fence. Be some craic if ya tried it and got stuck in the fence. lol.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down