Evolution Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft hiring for next-generation Xbox

Go down

Microsoft hiring for next-generation Xbox Empty Microsoft hiring for next-generation Xbox

Post by TomkatNI Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:56 am

Microsoft has begun hiring for a new Xbox console, according to a series of job listings.

The firm has posted several positions on LinkedIn, which have specifically discussed working on a "next-generation" console at multiple stages in its development.

"The team is responsible for defining and delivering next-generation console architectures from conception through implementation," read the Graphics Architect listing.

Meanwhile, the Hardware Verification Engineer will be working on components for the system at multiple levels.

"Come join a dynamic engineering team and play a key role in the development and verification of the Xbox and future platforms," the post said.

"We are looking for an experienced Senior Hardware Design/Verification Engineer. You will be responsible for the design verification and qualification of the Xbox console at the component, motherboard and system levels."

It is the first confirmation that Microsoft is developing a next-generation console.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a307678/microsoft-hiring-for-next-generation-xbox.html
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Microsoft hiring for next-generation Xbox Empty Re: Microsoft hiring for next-generation Xbox

Post by TomkatNI Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:59 am

I thoguht thsi would to be honest, I said that I thought the next gen consoles would end up being rushed in, after the PS3 hacking scandal.

Guess this only could be good for gamers everywere? I dunno. Simple reason in this current climate of bad economics, sales wont be as good as they once were previously
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down