Evolution Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan

2 posters

Go down

Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan Empty Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan

Post by TomkatNI Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:36 am

Sony Japan’s lifted the curtains on a fresh batch of first-party PlayStation 3 peripherals for the region.

Among the plastic pleasures up for grabs includes a new Candy Blue DualShock 3 pad, which will carry the same retail price as your bog-standard controller – namely, 5,500 yen.

Also in the pipeline is the DualShock 3 Charging Stand, which accommodates up to two DualShock 3 or SixAxis pads. The charger will retail for 2,480 yen and features the stand itself, AC adapter, power cord, and a pair of charging attachments.

Have a butcher’s at the new gear below.
Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan Ps3_DS_candy_blue_1
Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan Ps3_DS_dual_charger_1

Source: http://www.psu.com/Candy-Blue-DualShock-3-hitting-Japan--a010841-p0.php
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan Empty Re: Candy Blue DualShock 3 hitting Japan

Post by Henrik07 Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Xtra-vision up my way are selling blue controllers for the ps3. Official ps controllers. I seen it behind the counter at the weekend. Its not that same blue colour as in the link above but it more of a darker blue, but it aint far off the same. They are €59,the same price as the original one. Thats the first time i seen a blue controller anyway.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum