Evolution Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What game or games are you playing at the min?

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What game or games are you playing at the min? Empty What game or games are you playing at the min?

Post by Henrik07 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:55 pm

I was playing Spiderman:Shattered Dimensions,but finished that earliar. Thats a good game. Maybe just rent it out,i wouldnt buy it. It doesnt have online gaming in it though. You play as 4 different spidermen and the graphics are differnt for each spiderman you use.

I'm in the middle of playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 and just started Aliens V Predator at the min now.

Before that i was playing Lego Indiana Jones 2. Thats a good game for a laugh.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What game or games are you playing at the min? Empty Re: What game or games are you playing at the min?

Post by Shox121 Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:57 pm

at the minute i'm playing Sam and Max. its cool. i'm gonna rent out F1 2010 tomorrow.
i still havent completed Transformers yet either. i'll get around it maybe this weekend
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

What game or games are you playing at the min? Empty Re: What game or games are you playing at the min?

Post by TomkatNI Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:59 pm

The new Spidey game looks good alright.

The main game I'm playin at the moment is Killzone 2, such a corker of a game as I've just found out.

Also been playin Kane & Lynch 2, online side of things is very good but Single player is over in 4 hours, felt a bit let down to be honest.
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:01 pm

sadly, it seems more and more common these days. devs are just tacking on a shoddy single player to justify the price
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 pm

Shox121 wrote:
i still havent completed Transformers yet either. i'll get around it maybe this weekend
Thats a good game alright.

TomkatNI wrote:

Also been playin Kane & Lynch 2, online side of things is very good but Single player is over in 4 hours, felt a bit let down to be honest.
I didnt like the first Kane and Lynch so i decided not to even rent out the 2nd one.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Ah it's far better than the first like, the feelin of the 2nd is very good now, the only complains i have is that it's too short.

Would be fun to play throguh on co-op, an was playin a good of it onlint too.

Transformers looks a gooun, played the online demo on the 360 an was surprised at how good it was.
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 pm

I got a lend of the Transformers game off Sean while he stopped playing it for another game. Its not a bad game at all.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:03 am

i rented out spiderman today. so i'll be trophy hunting all weekend Wink
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:44 am

While been stuck on CoD this weekend, I have been glued to Split/Second, mate lent it to me an it was pure awesome, havn't played an arcade racin game like since the first Burnout. Also got Assassins' Creed wrapped up before the new one arrives, just need to get all feathers to go platinum, will be my first Smile
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 am

Same here, was playing COD since it came out last week. Got it cleared in 2 days,a couple of hours each night. I'll be online with it all week,then going onto Need For Speed as it's out Friday coming. I'll give that a blast. Wont be to fussed on the online for it though.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:34 pm

yeah, i'm looking forward to NFS alot, as well as assassins creed. the CoD servers are total crap atm so i'm gonna leave it for a few days until they release the server fix. its hard to believe they released the game in such a broken state. every online game should be beta tested before its shipped. common sense really.
i'm gonna wait til i finish NFS and AC before i get GT5 cause i know that will keep me going for months
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

The servers are crap atm, but they can be decent for awhile too.

Ive played it near 10 hours online an id say for about an hour of playin the servers have done my nut in.

Compared to Bad Company 2 servers they were complete horrible, wasn't able to play for nearly a month as servers were non exsistent, and that was on a paid service [360], so atm I think were not gettin it too bad....but i feel for the guys with plus lol Smile
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:56 pm

even when you get a decent run its still not right. there seems to be a lot of bullet sponging it does my head in.. it needs fixing.. and soon
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Shox121 wrote:even when you get a decent run its still not right. there seems to be a lot of bullet sponging it does my head in.. it needs fixing.. and soon

Agreed.

Just been playin there and its bad, been sittin round the corner but still get shot, shows in their killcam that ive ran round the corner?

Dont understand how it works, same as how people can kill from afar will a suppressor on the gun. Cant wait for this 'fix'
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:11 pm

i dont mind the suppressor thing, i use them on all guns. Very Happy
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 am

Aye lad so do I, but what I meanin is how can they use a gun with a suppressor an kill ya from the other side of the map like a sniper rifle? lol
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:04 am

TomkatNI wrote:Aye lad so do I, but what I meanin is how can they use a gun with a suppressor an kill ya from the other side of the map like a sniper rifle? lol
You're just not good enough. I'll teach ya how to do it sometime. lol!
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:19 am

I'm in the middle of playing NFS. The online play is alot better than i thought it would be. I like the 4 vs 4 team mode. 4 cops against 4 street racers and then ya swap around afterwards.
I might be putting GT5 off for a while as NFS is alot better than i thought,plus i'm still playing COD aswell.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Assassins Creed Brotherhood is the best yet. its another brilliant addition to the series. all the tweaks they've made actually improve the game, unlike other games (i'm looking at you, MW2).
But the best new feature is the ability to kick people in the nuts. Bloody brilliant Very Happy
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by DiffoTheDragon Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Black Ops is the main game I have been playing but I like switching back to GTA IV (my baby) and also Assassians Creed 1 and 2. Still waiting for chirstmas so I can pick up Brotherhood, GT5 and a few others.

Thinking about getting Dead Rising 2, I'd loved it when I got a lend of it off a mate.
DiffoTheDragon
DiffoTheDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Josh Diffo wrote:
Thinking about getting Dead Rising 2, I'd loved it when I got a lend of it off a mate.
Played that when it first came out. A lot of people seemed to be hyping about it then. Biggest load of shite i've ever played. Ya spend more time withing for everything to load than anything else. From what i've played of it, its just a stupid game. Thats all i can say to explain it. Stupid.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:08 pm

At the min in have:

Battlefield Bad Company 2.
Gran Turismo 5.
Call Of Duty: Black Ops.
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11.
Lego Indiana Jones 2.
Uncharted: Drakes Fortune.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:17 am

Bein playin alot of Bad Company2 this past, but the main one for me is New Vegas, as I have now put in jus over 60 hours worth of gameplay to the game Very Happy
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NasalFloss Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:16 pm

Picked up Lego Indiana Jones Original for cheap and that's been keeping me entertained. Loved Lego Star wars so when I saw it cheap it was a no-brainer.
NasalFloss
NasalFloss

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Ive found all the LEGO ones are great craic Smile

I've went back to my old stomping ground of 3rd person shooters this past while.

The ones I've been in have been the new Front Mission game, which is alot like Armoured Core, Lost Planet 2 which is fantastic in co-op an no lag at all, was playin with an aussie, mexican an japanese lad the other night an no lag....great Smile

Also been playin Transformers War for Cybertron, and really after playing these games my own gaming preferences are pushing away from FPS.
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next