Evolution Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who went out for New Year?

5 posters

Go down

Who went out for New Year? Empty Who went out for New Year?

Post by NasalFloss Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Was workin the next day so I thought "I'll have a couple of can of that Tesco 7.9% lager, then off to bed". So on my way home from work clutching my beer I decided to get a Chinese. Then I passed the offie on the way there and thought "I haven't had Buckfast in ages". Quaffed the lot in the house and spent the next day in work dying.

The funny thing is that I probably wouldn't have drank as muck on a night out and inflicted more damage on myself with a 'quiet night in'. Bollocks.
NasalFloss
NasalFloss

Back to top Go down

Who went out for New Year? Empty Re: Who went out for New Year?

Post by TomkatNI Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:13 pm

LOL I find that i actually save money nowadays if i went out for a pint instead of sittin in Smile

had a bottle of baileys an that kept me quiet Smile
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NasalFloss Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Everyone I know hates Baileys. Guess it must be an aquired taste. Alcohol with the consistency of milk? It's completely unnatural rabbit
NasalFloss
NasalFloss

Back to top Go down

Post by DiffoTheDragon Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Was up with the girlfriend for awhile then headed out with the lads (some crack lol!) then went back up to the misses at the bells and fucked off home about two o'clock Laughing
DiffoTheDragon
DiffoTheDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shox121 Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 pm

couldnt get a babysitter so i had a quiet one with the missus and kids
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Had a bit of a party in my gaff on new years eve. Got in an arguement with my womans brother and ended up outside shouting like mad at each other.
One of the new neighbours decided to butt in. I gave him some verbal abuse, he threatened to stab me. I went for him with my baseball bat then. I had to be held back by my mate and my womans brother. Ya man shit himself then when i was inches away from his face with good old "Betsie" the bat. I then told him that i would smash his face into the ground if he doesnt fuck off out of here and mind his own fucking business. He backed off pretty quick. I havent seen him since.
Good times.
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomkatNI Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:52 pm

Henrik07 wrote:Had a bit of a party in my gaff on new years eve. Got in an arguement with my womans brother and ended up outside shouting like mad at each other.
One of the new neighbours decided to butt in. I gave him some verbal abuse, he threatened to stab me. I went for him with my baseball bat then. I had to be held back by my mate and my womans brother. Ya man shit himself then when i was inches away from his face with good old "Betsie" the bat. I then told him that i would smash his face into the ground if he doesnt fuck off out of here and mind his own fucking business. He backed off pretty quick. I havent seen him since.
Good times.

lol!

Ah good times alright Smile

I got Betsies wee cousin, Bertha....that bat has saved me one too many times lol
TomkatNI
TomkatNI
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down