Evolution Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Freaking Christmas :)

3 posters

Go down

Merry Freaking Christmas :) Empty Merry Freaking Christmas :)

Post by DiffoTheDragon Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:40 am

Having some great crack with the games I got and the headset, I have one thing to say though, Henrick how the hell did you get some of thoses times in Hot Pursuit Laughing
DiffoTheDragon
DiffoTheDragon

Back to top Go down

Merry Freaking Christmas :) Empty Re: Merry Freaking Christmas :)

Post by Shox121 Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:23 pm

lol..yeah kev is a beast at hot pursuit.
i got GT5 for xmas. its everything i hoped it would be..pure awsome sauce.
today i bought Goldeneye on the wii...best game ever.. gameplay beats graphics everytime!!
i also bought the vietnam DLC for BFBC 2 today. i'll try that out later. happy days!!!!
Shox121
Shox121

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:15 pm

DiffoTheDragon wrote:Having some great crack with the games I got and the headset, I have one thing to say though, Henrick how the hell did you get some of thoses times in Hot Pursuit Laughing
lol! Did ya get NFS. I must get a couple of games with ya some time. I'm playing it non stop this last 2 days to try and get to rank 20 as a cop and as a racer. I got rank 20 as a racer yesterday and im on rank 17 as a cop at the min. I wasnt playing online as my woman was away visiting people most of the time so i took my PS3 downstairs to play on my 42" hdtv. I've no internet downstairs so i couldnt play online.
Diffo,you should check out some of the times that i have now. Whenever i'm back online on the PS3,you'll see them. lol!
I think i might keep NFS even after i get to rank 20 as a cop. This game could be my 2nd platinum trophy. Its possible, but, thats only if i have the patience for it. I'm very close to it though. affraid
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Shox121 wrote:lol..yeah kev is a beast at hot pursuit.
i got GT5 for xmas. its everything i hoped it would be..pure awsome sauce.
today i bought Goldeneye on the wii...best game ever.. gameplay beats graphics everytime!!
i also bought the vietnam DLC for BFBC 2 today. i'll try that out later. happy days!!!!
I'm gettin way better this last couple of days at NFS. I'm un-stoppable. lol! I must call over to your gaff some time for some Golden-eye. I still have to get the DLC for BFBC2 off ya. SSSHHHHHH people, dont tell anyone about game sharing. lol!
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Henrik07 Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:37 pm

DiffoTheDragon wrote: I have one thing to say though, Henrick how the hell did you get some of thoses times in Hot Pursuit Laughing
Ah yeah, i was meant to say earliar on in the post i have up above about one of the races i done today. I cant really remember what race it was but when i done this race a few weeks ago, my time was 2 mins 42 secs, or something like that. I done the race again today and got it finished in 37 secs. It was one of them races were its just you being a cop up against the computer as a racer. lol!
Henrik07
Henrik07
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down